• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hello there!

The Trash God

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Jan 2, 2021
    New Mexico
    www.instagram.com
    Hello! My name is James, and I am from the United States. I have been playing for about 8 or 9 months, so I'm still new to the guitar, but I love playing it. I live in a very conservative and religious household, and because of that I don't feel accepted due to me being transgender, but once I picked up a guitar, it helped me cope and get through life and gave me something to do during quarantine. Avenged Sevenfold has been one of my favorite bands since I was 12/13, and has helped me so much in my life. Rediscovering their music during 2020 was what made me pick up a guitar and want to learn it, so I am so stoked to be able to learn from one of my inspirations. I am still a beginner, so I am very excited to learn more techniques that can help me throughout my musical journey!

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Welcome to the fam James ! Stoked to have you here man ! I hope you find everything you’re looking for. This community is super rad and immensely helpful ! If you’re ever stuck or need advice you can always ask and post up a video of your progress or videos for whatever you’re having difficulties with ! Can’t wait to see your first media upload ! 🤘🏻

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com
    Hello! My name is James, and I am from the United States. I have been playing for about 8 or 9 months, so I'm still new to the guitar, but I love playing it. I live in a very conservative and religious household, and because of that I don't feel accepted due to me being transgender, but once I picked up a guitar, it helped me cope and get through life and gave me something to do during quarantine. Avenged Sevenfold has been one of my favorite bands since I was 12/13, and has helped me so much in my life. Rediscovering their music during 2020 was what made me pick up a guitar and want to learn it, so I am so stoked to be able to learn from one of my inspirations. I am still a beginner, so I am very excited to learn more techniques that can help me throughout my musical journey!
    Hi James! Welcome to the Family! soo happy to have you here :)

Anna.VG

Campfire Attention Holder
    Mar 14, 2021
    Mexico
    www.instagram.com
    Welcome James! Can’t wait to see your videos🖤:spinning-guitar:

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Welcome, James! Be who you are here, you're safe with us. And Metal always loves you.

Lets make some callouses!