• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hello

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rockerchick

Garage band Groupie
Jun 9, 2020
I had the same approach, I was just looking at the forums and practicing classes without posting, but as you saw, there is no need to be shy here, everyone is just too nice :LOL:
I know right?! I got to know Jak’s really well since we are both students of Bill’s. We quickly became friends and she showed me what an amazing school this was and how supportive everyone is and I was amazed from the get go!

• Wow
Reactions: Nocturne

Rockerchick

Garage band Groupie
Jun 9, 2020
Hello I'm Lauren and I've been playing guitar for almost 5 years. I'm studying music in college. I'm also a student of Bill Hudson's. I will post a video one of these days playing something. I think online I'm just a bit shy at first.
New video is up sorry it took so long school has been hectic with the sorority life and juggling guitar time and my personal social life as well.

Synner Endless Summer Collection