Hello

Rockerchick

Garage band Groupie
Jun 9, 2020
Hey! Glad you decided to introduce yourself. Hope to See you around more!

Archeology is awesome. As a Kid I Always wanted to be an archeologist. Never happened though 😂
I have a passion for both performing and archaeology so I decided to follow both paths. Archaeology has a ton of fascinating classes so does music but the pandemic and virtual learning has really thrown a wrench into the music courses.

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
Synner Endless Summer Collection

nasankholin

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Nov 18, 2019
A Coruña, Spain
Hello I’m Lauren. I’ve been on here for almost 8 months now. Thanks to Jak for telling me about this school. I’m currently one of Bill Hudson’s students. I’m also an archeology and music student in college as well. I plan to figure out how to post unlisted on YouTube and then I’ll get the link up for the videos.
Welcome to the family!! 🤟🤟

Reactions: Rockerchick

Sébastien St-Vincent

Campfire Attention Holder
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Canada, Quebec
    Hello I’m Lauren. I’ve been on here for almost 8 months now. Thanks to Jak for telling me about this school. I’m currently one of Bill Hudson’s students. I’m also an archeology and music student in college as well. I plan to figure out how to post unlisted on YouTube and then I’ll get the link up for the videos.
    Hey Lauren, Welcome :syngates: really love your picture! I should do something like that one day hahaha see ya around :rock-hand:

Reactions: Rockerchick
    Synner Endless Summer Collection