• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hello

Rockerchick

Garage band Groupie
Jun 9, 2020
Hello I’m Lauren. I’ve been on here for almost 8 months now. Thanks to Jak for telling me about this school. I’m currently one of Bill Hudson’s students. I’m also an archeology and music student in college as well. I plan to figure out how to post unlisted on YouTube and then I’ll get the link up for the videos.

Rockerchick

Garage band Groupie
Jun 9, 2020
Hey! Glad you decided to introduce yourself. Hope to See you around more!

Archeology is awesome. As a Kid I Always wanted to be an archeologist. Never happened though 😂
I have a passion for both performing and archaeology so I decided to follow both paths. Archaeology has a ton of fascinating classes so does music but the pandemic and virtual learning has really thrown a wrench into the music courses.

Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hello Lauren!

Its so awesome that you are pursuing two of your passions! Archeology is so cool though I have never been good enough at school to pursue it! So I do what I can with music! 😂

We are so thrilled that you joined us!
    Please, if you ever need anything, never hesitate to ask!

Welcome to the family!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

nasankholin

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Nov 18, 2019
    A Coruña, Spain
    Hello I’m Lauren. I’ve been on here for almost 8 months now. Thanks to Jak for telling me about this school. I’m currently one of Bill Hudson’s students. I’m also an archeology and music student in college as well. I plan to figure out how to post unlisted on YouTube and then I’ll get the link up for the videos.
    Welcome to the family!! 🤟🤟

Reactions: Rockerchick

Sébastien St-Vincent

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Canada, Quebec
    Hey Lauren, Welcome :syngates: really love your picture! I should do something like that one day hahaha see ya around :rock-hand:

Reactions: Rockerchick
    Synner Endless Summer Collection