• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hello!

akarinaa

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
May 13, 2021
Brazil
I've been lurking around here for a while and thought it was time to say "hi", so Hi! I'm Karina and I'm from Brazil. Ever since I started listening to rock and metal I have dreamed about learning how to play the electric guitar, but due to school/work I've been putting it aside. A few days ago I decided to give it a try (thanks to my brother who lent me his LP) and so far I've been enjoying it a lot! So, while looking for some classes on the basics I found this website, and what a nice surprise it was! Not only the classes here are great, but the community is so welcoming to beginners and this is exactly the kind of place I was looking for. I'm really enjoying it here!

As Syn was always a huge inspiration for me, I'm really glad I can join this community. It gives me some extra motivation to keep pursuing my dream!

It's nice to meet you all!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    Hey Karina! Welcome to the family! Glad to have you here! Like Ed said, if you have any questions feel free to ask! We've got people of all levels of skill/experience here who can help you out no matter the topic from theory questions, asking about a technique, getting into recording, and whatever else you might be curious about.

• Love
    Reactions: akarinaa

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    I've been lurking around here for a while and thought it was time to say "hi", so Hi! I'm Karina and I'm from Brazil. Ever since I started listening to rock and metal I have dreamed about learning how to play the electric guitar, but due to school/work I've been putting it aside. A few days ago I decided to give it a try (thanks to my brother who lent me his LP) and so far I've been enjoying it a lot! So, while looking for some classes on the basics I found this website, and what a nice surprise it was! Not only the classes here are great, but the community is so welcoming to beginners and this is exactly the kind of place I was looking for. I'm really enjoying it here!

As Syn was always a huge inspiration for me, I'm really glad I can join this community. It gives me some extra motivation to keep pursuing my dream!

Welcome!!!!! 🤩

• Love

Ekrem Taha Ünlü

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Turkey
    www.instagram.com

Hey! Welcome to the family! We are happy to be here! Much love :rock-hand:

• Love
    Synner Endless Summer Collection