• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hello!

Giannak11

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Feb 9, 2021
How is everyone doing? My name is Gianna, and I joined this website on February 9th, 2021. I love how I learn more and more on this website, it is super entertaining. I have been playing guitar for a year and a half now. I got my first guitar, (an Acoustic), on my birthday in 2019, from my grandma. I got my second guitar (a Electric), from my parents on Christmas of 2020. That was the only good thing about 2020, for me at least!:ROFLMAO: On February 9th, it didn't click in my head, that is was the Rev's birthday but once it did, I was super happy. My dad and my uncle, started listening to Avenged Sevenfold in 2002, and continues to do so, therefore I grew up with A7X.

My hope for the future, is that I continue to play guitar and that I will get something out of it every time. Whether it is playing music in a band, or just playing guitar in my free time, I hope that if I create something, I am a fan of it first and like I said before, I hope I get something out of it. All credit of what I believe in, goes from Daron Malakian (System of a Down). He was the one who basically said what I typed, and I just agree with him. :)

My problem as of right now is that, my parents are getting a divorce. This is very hard for me, but thankfully I have a way to get away from the stress for like 30 minutes. That stress away thing, is playing guitar. I always remember guitar players or musicians in general, saying that they felt an a distraction from life when playing music. I never truly understood that feeling until, suddenly everything in my life changed. This website has always giving me a positive when I am negative, so pretty much everyday. A website with tons of strangers, yet in someway everyone is "friends". - Giannak11

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    Hey there, glad to have you here Gianna! That's an awesome statement you/Daron use. It practically hits the nail on the head for what I hope to be able to do as well. I'm sorry to hear that life's pretty rough for you currently. But at least you do have something to help relieve some of the stress away, and a pretty awesome way to do so at that! I'm glad that the school has also been able to help you as well. Since you've been here for a bit I'm sure you've seen it be said before, if you've got any questions at all feel free to ask. Our community has many incredibly friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable people here who can more than likely answer your questions to help you improve. Gigging, recording, technique, theory, songwriting, whatever it may be. We'll try to help! Anyway, before I ramble on further, welcome to the school.

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Synner Endless Summer Collection