• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hellwin Kemper profile

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hello everyone! This is a question more for synyster gates or papa gates or actually anyone who would have authority over this.
    So I just bought a Kemper profiling amp and I have an Hellwin head and Cab that I’m going to analyze and use as profiles in my Kemper.
    My question is: would it bother anyone for me to release the profiles online? Let me know as I do not want to upset anyone!

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Considering the Hellwin is discontinued, and Syn has now moved over to the AxeFXIII, I doubt they’d have an issue with it. It *is* what the Kemper is for, and there are tons of models out there for similar amps. Considering that the Hellwin is now a “collectible,” in that they’re going to be harder and harder to get – and again, NONE NEW – it’s not like Syn can lose money on the free publicity for it.
    My $.02, in case Papa doesn’t chime in (Syn is in Iceland on tour right now, and hasn’t been here much since the tour started, as you can understand).

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Yes well since I bought the hellwin last year ive been using it a lot and now that i have the kemper, I want to use it and why not share it or something. I just want to avoid any sort of problem but yeah hopefully, it wont be a problem!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    hey kearney, yes I did made those profiles. however im not selling them because I dont want to go up against Syn’s cab-pack. He is with fractal and i dont see myslef really selling something that could go against him or any of his projects. (not that I would be any threat to him, there’s not really a market for hellwin profiles in the big scheme of things)
    so yeah syn, if you see this, im not gonna sell any kemper profiles.
    Ids, i more or less agree with. sure, there is a certain focus on syn’s tone withe the fractal but with all the right tweaks, i think its pretty doable on kemper to. anyways we are arguing about two 3000$ machine that are just incredibly well sounding so you cant go wrong with any of them in my opinion

[DELETED]

Campfire Attention Holder
    Nov 11, 2019
    Hello everyone! This is a question more for synyster gates or papa gates or actually anyone who would have authority over this.
    So I just bought a Kemper profiling amp and I have an Hellwin head and Cab that I’m going to analyze and use as profiles in my Kemper.
    My question is: would it bother anyone for me to release the profiles online? Let me know as I do not want to upset anyone!
    I just started a new thread on this topic. Let me know if you still have your Kemper and want some