• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Help Translate Lessons!

Hey everyone,

We're beginning to start working on translations for lessons and I'm trying to determine how many people would like to volunteer to help! If you're interested, please post in the thread the language you can translate and how many lessons you'd be able to help translate (in case we need multiple people for a language).

Thanks a ton and we're super excited that we're able to do this!

devil'slittlesister

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Dec 13, 2020
    Massachusetts- USA
    instagram.com
    Hey everyone,

We're beginning to start working on translations for lessons and I'm trying to determine how many people would like to volunteer to help! If you're interested, please post in the thread the language you can translate and how many lessons you'd be able to help translate (in case we need multiple people for a language).

Thanks a ton and we're super excited that we're able to do this!
    I will do as many as you would like me to try in French! Won't be perfect but will be something!

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    I will do as many as you would like me to try in French! Won't be perfect but will be something!
    I speak french as well so if you want, do the translation and send them to me so I can double check them. Cause if i do it by myself, oh boy it's really not gonna be perfect. Fucking french grammar.... 🙃

devil'slittlesister

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Dec 13, 2020
    Massachusetts- USA
    instagram.com
    I speak french as well so if you want, do the translation and send them to me so I can double check them. Cause if i do it by myself, oh boy it's really not gonna be perfect. Fucking french grammar.... 🙃
    I'm laughing so hard I just snorteddddd oh my godddddd 😂 absolute deal, I love it lmaoo 🖤

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Klementein

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 25, 2020
    Morlaix, France
    Awesome! Looking forward to work with you on that!... Ay the french language was a mistake... calice de tabarnak de sacre bleu

We don't say that in real french, you use quebecois words 😑
    I can read back in french too, or try to do it but time is missing to me... (evidence : writing here 15 days later 🤣)

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    We don't say that in real french, you use quebecois words 😑
    I can read back in french too, or try to do it but time is missing to me... (evidence : writing here 15 days later 🤣)
    Yesss well, I'm from Quebec so.. you know, we added our own touch to french ;)

But yeah hopefully when this will be rolling, you'll be around! The more help, the better the translation can be :)