• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Here we go again..

BrianRox89

New Student
Nov 18, 2019
Being modest, I am still a beginner guitarist though I probably don't give myself enough credit. I'm always learning. I have been playing off and on since Jr. High School, fucking Van Halen started it all for me lol. Once upon a time I met Sammy Hagar when I was 15. Guitar is the best therapy and metal has always been a life long obsession. Music runs in my family and I feel it's something I need to master or I will forever feel like a fucking loser.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

BrianRox89

New Student
Nov 18, 2019
Nobody ever masters it, but the thrill of the chase is the best bit! 🤟
Thanks brother
Your comment is a bit more graphic than the tone of the site typically gets, which is why it stuck out to Calvin. It's not problematic on its own, but this is not an unmoderated site, and we have a basic "be respectful" policy for interactions.
I get that. I really wasn't trying to offend anyone. I will try to refrain from using profanity in a explicit manner on here. Though I feel that is the antithesis of punk rock in my humble opinion. I'm so confused.
Your comment is a bit more graphic than the tone of the site typically gets, which is why it stuck out to Calvin. It's not problematic on its own, but this is not an unmoderated site, and we have a basic "be respectful" policy for interactions.

Welcome Brian !
First off, Sammy Hagar ?!?! 🤩 holy hell I can only imagine how cool that was, especially for a 15 year old ! So badass !
Secondly, I’m sure growing up in a musical family was a cool experience, what instruments do they play?
Thank you. Well, this might sound weird but when my mom was pregnant with me, my uncle who was on his death bed was living his last few days had a dream that my name would be Brian. He was a violinist for the Portland symphony. Low and behold here I am. I think he is my watchful guardian and friendly ghost.

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Well, Zacky’s the punk 🤣. Syn is more classical and gypsy jazz.

but again, nothing wrong with what you said in the context you said it, it just deviated from the general tone of the site, which is fine. You be you, as long as you follow the rules, which I would link here if I was a good mod, but, well, not today!
    The big thing is to not insult or degrade any members or their work/efforts/creativity. We just want everyone feeling safe sharing stuff that might get them shredded on YouTube, Instagram and elsewhere.

Thanks for truckin around and moving shit where it needs to go! Stay safe, brother! \m/

Synner Endless Summer Collection