• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hey all! New to the site...

Saraceal

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Jan 14, 2021
New Jersey
Hey everyone! It's a real pleasure to introduce myself to all of you. My name is Alex, and I've been playing guitar for about 14 years. I started way back in middle school, and A7X was a huge influence on my playing, with Syn becoming one of my favorite guitarist ever at the time. While I got older, I started listening to heavier and heavier music and kinda stopped listening to a lot of music I used to. I'm in a Death-Doom band now, But I also do a solo project that's more a Prog kinda thing with clean vocals and all that. I've been practicing a lot recently, and was wanting to learn some solos. That's when I remembered about all of Syn's incredible solos, one thing lead to another, and now I'm here! I'm really going to strive to become a positive part of the community.

I'm also being flooded with all of these memories of jamming A7X with my high school friends who also played music, seeing the band live and having an incredible time, all the great music they've produced, and I'm just honestly so stoked I'm back to being an active fan!

I unfortunately have been through a lot of negative things for the past couple of years, and now that things are picking up a little bit, and A7X ended up helping with that as well. Music is very powerful stuff.

Anyway, hope to enjoy my time here!

Synner Endless Summer Collection
Synner Endless Summer Collection

thenightmayor

Free Bird Player
Jan 17, 2021
New Delhi, India
Hey everyone! It's a real pleasure to introduce myself to all of you. My name is Alex, and I've been playing guitar for about 14 years. I started way back in middle school, and A7X was a huge influence on my playing, with Syn becoming one of my favorite guitarist ever at the time. While I got older, I started listening to heavier and heavier music and kinda stopped listening to a lot of music I used to. I'm in a Death-Doom band now, But I also do a solo project that's more a Prog kinda thing with clean vocals and all that. I've been practicing a lot recently, and was wanting to learn some solos. That's when I remembered about all of Syn's incredible solos, one thing lead to another, and now I'm here! I'm really going to strive to become a positive part of the community.

I'm also being flooded with all of these memories of jamming A7X with my high school friends who also played music, seeing the band live and having an incredible time, all the great music they've produced, and I'm just honestly so stoked I'm back to being an active fan!

I unfortunately have been through a lot of negative things for the past couple of years, and now that things are picking up a little bit, and A7X ended up helping with that as well. Music is very powerful stuff.

Anyway, hope to enjoy my time here!
Welcome Alex