• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hey everyone, new here!

cbchilds_15

One Stringer
Mar 9, 2023
Hey guys,
I'm a long time player but been slacking over the last 22 years I've owned a guitar 🤣. Pick it up for a few weeks then put it down for whatever I get distracted with in life. Been a fan of A7X since the beginning and syn and papa gates are huge a inspiration in the rock world in my eyes. Been hesitant on joining up because I feel like I'll just get distracted again but decided to finally pull the trigger.

I was one of the kids who just wanted to pick up a guitar and learn how to play the cool songs back in the late 90s/early 2000s and never learned the actual notes, chords, how to pick well, posture, or any of the above 😰 lol.

I'd like to get back into it, learn from the best. Start from the very beginning and learn everything I missed out on from the start.

Hope everyone is well. Rock on! 🤘

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Welcome! you're in good company here. I've been playing on and off for - oh shit - almost 40 years. There are many others who left the fold and came back, as well. Enjoy!

PS: Find at least 10-15 minutes EVERY DAY to p[ractice, or at least play. 10-15 minutes a day will do a LOT more for you than one marathon session on Saturday, for example.

Jeremy Healey

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend+
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    Welcome! Glad to have to here :rock-hand:

I go through spurts of playing, some breaks longer than others. But as of late, I'm really trying to be more active in both my playing and presence here! My suggestion: Have a nice designated jam space where you can keep in that headspace of playing.

Hope to see you around!

Synner Endless Summer Collection