• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hey everyone

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Nashville tn.
My name is Cynthia and I consider myself to be a total newbie. I admire the heck out of anyone that plays the guitar and anytime I watch someone, I end up feeling inspired to learn but my self discipline leaves a lot to be desired. I am hoping that following these lessons and dedicating a few minutes everyday will help me improve and feel confident about playing.
Looking forward to being inspired by you all.
Welcome home...ok old dude advice here..the more you learn the more you want to learn..its ok to push yourself but not too much or you may get discouraged and quit and that would be a tragedy...if you need to know anything just ask we are all here to help

Reactions: CK!

CK!

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Welcome home...ok old dude advice here..the more you learn the more you want to learn..its ok to push yourself but not too much or you may get discouraged and quit and that would be a tragedy...if you need to know anything just ask we are all here to help

Thanks John. I cant wait for that positive feedback loop to get going!!

Synner Endless Summer Collection