• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hey everyone!

deniz2005

New Student
Oct 9, 2020
Vienna (Austria)
My name is Deniz (15 years) and I´m from Europe (Austria´s capital Vienna for those who are good in Geography ;) ) Since nearly one year I´m playing guitar and since a few weeks I´m a student here. I love Metal - especially A7x (who would have guessed 😜) but punk-rock also works. I´ve already started shredding, what I´m very proud of.
Unfortunately the metal-community in the country of alps is very weak and those people who might listen to the same music as I do don´t attend my school 😣). On this page I´m trying to improve my guitar skills, as well as to find nice people.
Greetings to all

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hello there Deniz!

We are glad to welcome you in this dysfunctinnal family! Feel free to ask whenever you need help or if there is any lesson that isn't clear! There will always be someone who will be there to help and assist! All said and done, always feel free to post track of your progress and ask feedback to! Plus, here you will also find a pretty good community of metalheads you can talk music with!

Enjoy the wild ride!

Synner Endless Summer Collection