• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hey guys

Riku Lainpelto

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Finland
nice to meet everyone im excited to learn more since i had doubt and i stop playing but i want to get back up on the horse and ride away
Welcome to the Synyster Gates school!

Most of the people in this community has probably felt the same at some point. I had that feeling multiple times when I started playing two years ago, but like Kai said, don't give up! Don't even think that as an option. You just need to try to practice every single day so you get hooked to playing. It's gonna take a while but it will pay off! 🤘🏻

We have a great community. Remember to stay active and ask whatever comes to your mind. There's no need to try to figure everything out by yourself when you have the support and people willing to help here. I've personally done that mistake multiple times and it just slows down your progression.

Reactions: Joda34

Joda34

New Student
Jan 3, 2020
Phoenix
Welcome to the Synyster Gates school!

Most of the people in this community has probably felt the same at some point. I had that feeling multiple times when I started playing two years ago, but like Kai said, don't give up! Don't even think that as an option. You just need to try to practice every single day so you get hooked to playing. It's gonna take a while but it will pay off! 🤘🏻

We have a great community. Remember to stay active and ask whatever comes to your mind. There's no need to try to figure everything out by yourself when you have the support and people willing to help here. I've personally done that mistake multiple times and it just slows down your progression.
Thank you so much for the heads up I really appreciate it

Reactions: Riku Lainpelto
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    Welcome to SGS! Glad to see you are picking up the guitar once again! Remember that if you have any questions feel free to ask away! There are plenty of knowledgeable people to help you out no matter the guitar/home recording question! Wishing you the best of luck in picking back up the guitar Joda.

Synner Endless Summer Collection