• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hi all, looking forward to learning new tricks!

gregshredguitar

Garage band Groupie
May 4, 2020
Hey all,

I'm excited to join this community and start using these lessons to fine tune and perfect my guitar playing.

If I was to describe my guitar style... if you left me in a room with a guitar and amp, I would be something like Bullet For My Valentine's first two albums. I'm somewhere inbetween an intermediate and advanced player, depending on the technique.

I first picked up the guitar around 2008, although it wasn't until 2010 until I had the hang of it. Between 2014 and 2018 I was in a band playing shows mostly on a 7-string guitar, and haven't sat down and thoroughly practised for at least two years (life just getting in the way!).

I'm mostly looking to improve my arpeggios and alternate picking, and actually learn how to economy pick... then maybe finally learn to play some A7X guitar solos!

Cheers