• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hi Everyone!

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hola!

I saw you spoke spanish so let me give you a warm spanish welcome!

''Hola, bienvenida! Yo me ilamo Radu. Donde esta la biblioteca. Une cerveca y tequila por favor.''

As you can see, I have a very colorful way of expressing myself. But that doesnt change that if you ever need any help, never hesitate to ask as there will always be someone on here who will be willing to help you!

Welcome and hope you enjoy the ride! :rock-hand:

• Love
    Reactions: Gabby Heafy
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com
    Hola!

I saw you spoke spanish so let me give you a warm spanish welcome!

''Hola, bienvenida! Yo me ilamo Radu. Donde esta la biblioteca. Une cerveca y tequila por favor.''

As you can see, I have a very colorful way of expressing myself. But that doesnt change that if you ever need any help, never hesitate to ask as there will always be someone on here who will be willing to help you!

Welcome and hope you enjoy the ride! :rock-hand:

Awww Gracias por la Bienvenida!! eres muy amable! :) un gusto conocerte Radu!
    Thank you so much Rabuu!, I really appreciate your good vibes! you're very kind!! i follow you! 🤘 🤘 😎

• Love
    Reactions: Rad Synner