• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hi Everyone

M Reynaldo

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Aug 6, 2021
    Indonesia
    Hello Everyone,

My name is Reynaldo.

I'm still very new here, I just joined on 7 August 2021. After a lot of exploring I am very interested in being able to join the family here. And learn more here.

The band Avenged Sevenfold was my reason for started to learn a guitar. I always listen to songs from Avenged Sevenfold every day when I was a kid. Bat Country was the first song I heard and the lead guitar made me curious and very interested to learn a guitar.
    Until now even though I work in other fields. My interest in playing the guitar never stops. Whenever I have time off I always pick up my guitar and make some riffs or solos. I'm currently joining the Synyster Gates School and I intend to study all that is taught here.

With the hope of making friends worldwide, learn together in this community, and further developing in studying the music industry.

Thank you so much 😄

Muz Malek

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Singapore
    www.instagram.com
    Hello Everyone,

My name is Reynaldo.

I'm still very new here, I just joined on 7 August 2021. After a lot of exploring I am very interested in being able to join the family here. And learn more here.

The band Avenged Sevenfold was my reason for started to learn a guitar. I always listen to songs from Avenged Sevenfold every day when I was a kid. Bat Country was the first song I heard and the lead guitar made me curious and very interested to learn a guitar.
    Until now even though I work in other fields. My interest in playing the guitar never stops. Whenever I have time off I always pick up my guitar and make some riffs or solos. I'm currently joining the Synyster Gates School and I intend to study all that is taught here.

With the hope of making friends worldwide, learn together in this community, and further developing in studying the music industry.

Thank you so much 😄
    Welcome to the family!

:rock-hand: :rock-hand:

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Synner Endless Summer Collection