• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hi, I'm new here

Snow_White

New Student
Nov 17, 2021
USA
Hi, I'm Cate. I'm new to this website. A friend (@guitar man) recommended that I listen to A7X, and I discovered that I love their music! I've been playing acoustic guitar for two years (self-taught), and last year I got an electric guitar for my birthday. However, I know nothing about playing electric. I'm here to learn and meet other guitarists.
I'm also an Evanescence fan, as you can see from my pfp.

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Hi, I'm Cate. I'm new to this website. A friend (@guitar man) recommended that I listen to A7X, and I discovered that I love their music! I've been playing acoustic guitar for two years (self-taught), and last year I got an electric guitar for my birthday. However, I know nothing about playing electric. I'm here to learn and meet other guitarists.
    Welcome to the family Cate ! Your Amy PFP was the first thing I noticed ! Love it !!!!

Reactions: Snow_White
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    Welcome to the Synner fam, it's awesome to have ya here! If you ever have any questions or need any help, please do feel free to ask and the wonderful people we have here will be more than happy to help! 🤘💀🤘

Jeremy Healey

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend+
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    Welcome To The Family :rock-hand:

Mauro FILHO

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Nov 11, 2019
    Hi, Greetings from Brasil. My name is Mauro, and i play guitar and acoustic guitar. Welcome!