• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hi to everyone +favorites A7X songs

Jorge Melo

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Feb 8, 2021
    Chile
    Hi!!!
    My name is Jorge and Im from Chile, Im a huge fan of Avenged Sevenfold and I discovered this school yesterday.
    I would like to learn about music theory and improve my technique at the six strings with the Synyster's clinic and get fun with the other members of the school.
    Furthermore, I'd like to know what are your favorites Avenged Sevenfold's songs, mine are M.I.A. and Save Me.

Regards

PD: I attached a video playing some riffs of Metallica and Megadeth.

Jorge Melo

• Feb 8, 2021
    Chile
    Welcome!

My favorite A7x songs are The stage, Higher, Fermi Paradox, Exist, Save Me, Buried Alive and A little Piece Of Heaven
    I love The Stage, the song and the whole record :rock-hand:
    Hi there!!! welcome to the family!!🖤
    and my favorite A7X songs are A Little Piece of Heaven, The Stage, Acid Rain, Fiction and Save me. <3
    Thanks!! Fiction is amazing, Rest in Peace The Rev

Reactions: idssdi
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Jorge Melo

• Feb 8, 2021
    Chile
    Bienvenido Jorge!!! Mis canciones favoritas de A7X son muchas! I wont see you tonight part 1, Brompton Cocktail, Coming Home, Gunslinger, Crimson day, Acid Rain, MIA, muchas mas... ❤️ 🤘
    Gracias!! Hablas español?? De donde eres??
    Igual tengo muchas canciones favoritas de Avenged Sevenfold, me encantan todos los discos (excepto el primero jajaja)

Jorge Melo

• Feb 8, 2021
    Chile
    Welcome to the family Jorge!
    I am a great Metallica fan and I loved your video! 👏🏼
    Great choices! My sister absolutely loves these two songs! My favorites ones are Afterlife, Buried Alive, Fiction, Acid Rain and St. James 🖤
    Thanks you!! I really appreciate that. I probably do an Avenged Sevenfold Cover 🤟:spinning-guitar:
    I love Afterlife too, the guitar solo is so difficult jajaja

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    Hi, Jorge! Welcome to our SGS family! :syngates:
    My favorite song is Afterlife, 'cause it's the first A7X song I've heard and it's just a masterpiece. I also love M.I.A., Unbound (The Wild Ride), Bat Country, Sidewinder, Clairvoyant Disease, and maaaany others. It's hard to make a list, actually, 'cause they change from time to time, but Afterlife always remains number 1.

Jorge Melo

• Feb 8, 2021
    Chile
    Hi, Jorge! Welcome to our SGS family! :syngates:
    My favorite song is Afterlife, 'cause it's the first A7X song I've heard and it's just a masterpiece.
    My first song was Seize the Day, because guitar hero 2, then i started to seek more a7x's music and I discovered Afterlife live LBC and i hallucinated with the song, specially with the guitar solo :syn-x::syn: