• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hieeeee

G

Gemma G.S.

I signed up here almost a year ago, now, and it's taken me forever but I'm trying to get more active!

I've wanted to sit down and actually learn to play guitar for years. I've learned a few chords here and there, picked out certain songs by ear on my own, but I could never seem to make the time to learn any further until this site came along. All the lessons are super straightforward, and with everybody teaching and supporting each other, I'm sure I'll be shredding with the rest of you in no time flat! Thanks for existing!! 🤘

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Aaaaah I see a new recruit! Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay and happy to have more active member! If there is anything you ever need, never hesitate to ask as someone will for sure have the answer!

But before we continue, I must attempt to recruit you into my cult. Have you heard of our lord and savior Johnny Christ and would you be willing to pick up bass instead!?

G

Gemma G.S.

Aaaaah I see a new recruit! Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay and happy to have more active member! If there is anything you ever need, never hesitate to ask as someone will for sure have the answer!

But before we continue, I must attempt to recruit you into my cult. Have you heard of our lord and savior Johnny Christ and would you be willing to pick up bass instead!?

Thank you, I'm happy to have crawled out of hiding!

I actually own a bass too, a friend gave me her old one a while back! (Sshhh, don't tell Syn... 👀)

• Wow
    Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal

I actually own a bass too, a friend gave me her old one a while back! (Sshhh, don't tell Syn... 👀)
    Do you now... well isnt that interesting!!! No bass shaming from me! I see you as one of us already!

Seriously though, its cool you came out of hiding. It took me time too before I became more active :)

• Love
    Reactions: Gemma G.S.
    G

Gemma G.S.

Do you now... well isnt that interesting!!! No bass shaming from me! I see you as one of us already!

Seriously though, its cool you came out of hiding. It took me time too before I became more active :)

I sure do! I've messed around on it once or twice and I'd love to be able to actually play it, instead of just letting it hang out on my wall. 😅

Yeah! Entering a new space can be intimidating sometimes.

• Love
    Reactions: Rad Synner

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com

My first bass was picked out of a trash dumpster for me by a friend. I recorded a lot of early demos with that.

• Love
    Reactions: Gemma G.S.