• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hieeeee

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    I sure do! I've messed around on it once or twice and I'd love to be able to actually play it, instead of just letting it hang out on my wall. 😅

Yeah! Entering a new space can be intimidating sometimes.
    Well I mean, I am sure you will be able to play it! Its very similar in terms of how it works to a guitar though the way it can be used can be so different yet so much fun! I'd really encourage you to pick it up and play with it more as it can only benefit you. It can even help with your guitar technique in some aspects!

and yeah I have been on and off this website over the years and only since this past june have I really became more active. And everyone here has been so welcoming and very supportive of each other so yeah! Feel free to post videos of yourself or stuff like that it can be really fun!!

If you ever need anything, please, never hesitate to reach out! :)

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Synner Endless Summer Collection