• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

How about creating some progress videos for next year? : )

k.robert

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Nov 11, 2019
Poland
Hey everybody, would you be interested making some progress videos for next year? Pick any etude or etudes, record yourself playing it in the bpm you are able to, upload it, practice it through the year and the end of 2022 (or anytime you want) upload a new one showing how much better you become... so we can all clap and be jealous of each other : D

Any thoughts? : )

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    1640307839819.png

Upvote 0

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Love love love it !
    @Dominik Gräber , you’re totally right too. I still go back and look at some of my very first uploads here whenever I’m feeling like I’ve not grown. We often don’t see the short term progress.
    This is an excellent way to really see your personal growth, and the growth of the synner fam 😊

Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Love love love it !
    @Dominik Gräber , you’re totally right too. I still go back and look at some of my very first uploads here whenever I’m feeling like I’ve not grown. We often don’t see the short term progress.
    This is an excellent way to really see your personal growth, and the growth of the synner fam 😊
    I actually did look up some of my older Uploads a while ago too. You really don't realize how far you've come until you look back a year or so later

Upvote 0

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    This is an awesome idea! I've been meaning to start doing weekly (or maybe biweekly) videos of just what I've been playing as I get back into the groove of things, but I think if we all do it as a community together, there'd be more motivation and encouragement for it! It'd be really cool to see how we get on over the next year! 🤘💀🤘

Reactions: k.robert and Marlon
    Upvote 0