• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

How do I disable all emails except newsletters?

• Thread starter TheRedMageGuitarist
  • Start date
T

TheRedMageGuitarist

I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I can't figure out how to disable emails from all activity here except newsletters. When I'm in my email, it only let's me choose "emails from x activity" or "all Synner emails from the website completely." I tried looking in my account details and I can't find anything that would be it

Reactions: Alicia Willis
Solution
I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I can't figure out how to disable emails from all activity here except newsletters. When I'm in my email, it only let's me choose "emails from x activity" or "all Synner emails from the website completely." I tried looking in my account details and I can't find anything that would be it
I think what you’re looking for is going to be under preferences.

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    I think what you’re looking for is going to be under preferences.

• Love
    Reactions: TheRedMageGuitarist
    Upvote 0
    Solution

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    If you go under preferences you should be able to find this window where you can tick the things you want to get was for

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-09-15-38-31-16_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
      Screenshot_2021-11-09-15-38-31-16_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
      129.7 KB · Views: 92
    Upvote 0