• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

How do I get in contact with Syn Gates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinisnuthear

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
Under purgatory
www.soundcloud.com
The easiest way is to be an awesome, active and helpful member here. That increases your odds - wait for it - sevenfold.
I know that man but if he heard my SoundCloud stuff he would be amazed. Can you shoot him a link for me?

Reactions: Mauro FILHO
Upvote 0

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I know that man but if he heard my SoundCloud stuff he would be amazed. Can you shoot him a link for me?

No. If we did that for everyone who did what you did, none of us would ever get anything done.
    Syn is a friend and a contact exactly because I did what I recommended.

Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    One thing I'll say you arent gonna get far if you dont allow people to view your profile. Tried to check you out but apparently im not allowed.

Reactions: Skulleton
    Upvote 0

Jeremy Healey

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend+
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    AB5E3C93-9E5D-4103-A786-E271751D8F0B.jpeg

Upvote 0

Jeremy Healey

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend+
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    Rather than be like “Hey Syn look at my music”, maybe try and be like “Hey everyone look at my music I’ve created! And suggestions / criticism would be appreciated to help better myself in my musical career”. Synner is about everyone’s guitar journey and helping each other out 👏🏻
    Now don’t get me wrong, Syn and PG are here and they see what goes on. But if that’s the only reason why you’re here, it’s missing the point of all of this

Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Riff36

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Jan 2, 2022
    🇸🇬 Singapore 🇸🇬
    Rather than be like “Hey Syn look at my music”, maybe try and be like “Hey everyone look at my music I’ve created! And suggestions / criticism would be appreciated to help better myself in my musical career”. Synner is about everyone’s guitar journey and helping each other out 👏🏻
    Now don’t get me wrong, Syn and PG are here and they see what goes on. But if that’s the only reason why you’re here, it’s missing the point of all of this

Cannot agree more. I believe this is a gd vibe in SYNNER Community where im pretty sure everyone is a big fan of Syn Gate, Papa Gates and A7X regardless of ur age or how many years uve been playing and how gd or great you are. showcase ur music talent is great! Much respect and i did listen to ur song and i believe alot of us in here did too... but the main objective i believe we are here as a SYNNER Community is to learnt, share/exchanged knowledge, songs be it ori or covers and to support each other. If Syn Gates listen to your songs and hopefully he will.. im pretty sure he will PM u himself brotha. Pretty sure hes a humble guy, down to earth but as we all know.. being a Musician and an Artist.. everyday they get spam we plenty of e-mails by fans, producers, students online and they too creating new project songs for upcoming album who knows man. Sorry if i offend any1 here in advance. Just based on me experience as an average joe musician. 😅🙏🤘✊🐰🐇🐇🐰🤘✊

Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.