• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

How many until you start to mess up?

TheTroller

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Nov 16, 2020
Oddly enough with the reputation that I have on here, I dont actually drink! I like to be sober and therefore as much in control as I can!
Screenshot_20201122-175916.png

Reactions: Lindsey
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Chris Johnston

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland
    How many beers/ drinks can you have before you start losing time with a metronome? For me it's 4, after 4 I can notice myself lagging, so other people can probably notice around 2 or 3. How many for you? Feel free to do your own tests to get an accurate number before posting.

I'm actually taking a month off of the Rum but I'm up for trying this when I resume :ROFLMAO: My nickname in my band's group chat is 'Lightweight' so...likely not many haha

Jamie London

GYNNER
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    How many beers/ drinks can you have before you start losing time with a metronome? For me it's 4, after 4 I can notice myself lagging, so other people can probably notice around 2 or 3. How many for you? Feel free to do your own tests to get an accurate number before posting.
    Wait a minute... you guys have to drink to start fucking up your playing?? :unsure:
    Hmmmm I guess I must always be sauced or something 😜
    I joke of course, I like to think I’m at least decent :lightning-guitar-pick:
    I actually don’t know how many drinks it takes for me to start really loosing it, I’ll report back next weekend though :money-face:

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    I don't drink either. Are we the same person? Sober, Kemper, Hellwin. And we're not better than anyone else because we don't drink, we're better than them because we own Hellwins.
    Holy hell we just might be... and damn straight! We assert our dominance with our Hellwin ownership :ROFLMAO:

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    Okay, for scientific purposes I tested this. After like 2 beverages I actually felt I played better oddly enough, I wasn’t as tense and just went with it so to speak. Now, around 6-7 is where shit went downhill fast 😂 but it was still fun ! More fun that usual, so there’s that !
    Ooh, the Ballmer peak is a beautiful thing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: Alicia Willis