• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

How many until you start to mess up?

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Okay, for scientific purposes I tested this. After like 2 beverages I actually felt I played better oddly enough, I wasn’t as tense and just went with it so to speak. Now, around 6-7 is where shit went downhill fast 😂 but it was still fun ! More fun that usual, so there’s that !
    More testing is needed.

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    I drink somewhat regularly, but not a lot. As a rule, through my gigging years (which shall return again), only 1-2 beers before showtime - minimum of 1, maximum of 2.
    I did a show on like 8 🤣🤣

The second half anyway. We had one set then a break with free beer and me and the bass player just got drunk 🤣🤣🤣

We had to play another set after that 🤣🤣🤣

Chris Johnston

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland
    I did a show on like 8 🤣🤣

The second half anyway. We had one set then a break with free beer and me and the bass player just got drunk 🤣🤣🤣

We had to play another set after that 🤣🤣🤣

Haha! Nothing better than a rider :love: How did the 2nd set go?

We used to play this really swanky place that would only give us a small-ish rider - and the drinks at the bar were extortionate. So I used to take a flask of Rum and a small bottle of Coca cola in my gig backpack. Then when I'd go to the toilet to change clothes for our set, that bottle of Coca Cola magically became Rum & Coke 🤟 The perfect after gig reward!

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    Haha! Nothing better than a rider :love: How did the 2nd set go?

We used to play this really swanky place that would only give us a small-ish rider - and the drinks at the bar were extortionate. So I used to take a flask of Rum and a small bottle of Coca cola in my gig backpack. Then when I'd go to the toilet to change clothes for our set, that bottle of Coca Cola magically became Rum & Coke 🤟 The perfect after gig reward!
    Ooh, I got compliments but can't really remember 🤣🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: Chris Johnston
    Synner Endless Summer Collection