• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

HOW TO CHANGE STRINGS & CLEAN THE FRETBOARD!

Hi everyone! This is a video that @Rute Rodrigues requested months ago, @Kat the metalhead was also asking about this topic a while ago. Finally found some time to get it done for you $ysters! ;)

I show how to clean rosewood and maple fretboards, how to change strings on acoustic and electric guitars,⁠
and I included a reference guide of when to change your strings, and how often should you clean your fretboard. ⁠

I hope you find this helpful guitar fam! 🙂

For the new students who don't know, I have created many guitar tip videos especially geared towards beginners as requested by the students here. Feel free to check more of them out on this playlist! 🙂

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Hi everyone! This is a video that @Rute Rodrigues requested months ago, @Kat the metalhead was also asking about this topic a while ago. Finally found some time to get it done for you $ysters! ;)

I show how to clean rosewood and maple fretboards, how to change strings on acoustic and electric guitars,⁠
    and I included a reference guide of when to change your strings, and how often should you clean your fretboard. ⁠

I hope you find this helpful guitar fam! 🙂

For the new students who don't know, I have created many guitar tip videos especially geared towards beginners as requested by the students here. Feel free to check more of them out on this playlist! 🙂

Awesome, new Aileé Videos!! I think I know how to Change Strings but I don't care

• Haha
    Reactions: AGA
    Synner Endless Summer Collection