• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

How to pratice MIA solo?

Jeremy Healey

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend+
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador

This is a very tricky solo. I still very much struggle with the “triple mini sweep” part I call it. It helps very much to play it slowwww. Get use to the picking first, then match the timing up with a metronome still going slow, and slowly speed it up as you get comfortable.

If anyone else has any knowledge on this and sees me making technical errors please say! This is just what I gathered on my own from watching a recent video of Syn

Upvote 0

Hyago98

Garage band Groupie
    Sep 12, 2020

This is a very tricky solo. I still very much struggle with the “triple mini sweep” part I call it. It helps very much to play it slowwww. Get use to the picking first, then match the timing up with a metronome still going slow, and slowly speed it up as you get comfortable.

If anyone else has any knowledge on this and sees me making technical errors please say! This is just what I gathered on my own from watching a recent video of Syn
    Thanks, bro... But on the click it's a little strange to me, because i don't know if i try to put all the note on the beat or not, but i try anyway... PS: The "triple sweep" still very strange to me

Upvote 0