• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Howdy Synners! 💞

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Howdy howdy y’all!

I’m terrible at introductory posts but I’ll give it a shot 😂 i’m Mary 👋🏻 Music, gaming and photography are a few of my favorite things 🤸🏻‍♀️

New to the forum but not new to play guitar 🎸 (though if you heard me play, you’d probably think otherwise 😬🤣)

I play my ear, have since I was little - so hoping to get proper lessons to help merge the two eventually 👌🏻

Love singing & playing guitar, often find myself playing for hours after saying “I’ll be done in a minute” without even realizing it 😂🙈 music has always been a passion & a big part of my life and an amazing outlet for me 💞 so happy to have found Synner with the help of some good friends who are already here - I’ve apparently been living under a rock 😂🤌🏻

I look forward to talking to & getting to know you all 🤗
    Welcome! Sorry that stream yesterday was so stressful for you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
    Reactions: ManiacalMary

ManiacalMary

New Student
    Dec 13, 2021
    Florida
    www.twitch.tv
    Thank you everyone!!! ☺️ I fell behind so I was trying to figure out if there was a way to reply to everyone I haven’t replied to yet in one message but I don’t think there is… still figuring things out 😂🙈

If I haven’t gotten to reply (and even if I have) - THANK YOU - truly 🥰🙏🏻🤗insert group hug gif here (I haven’t figured out how to use gifs on here yet… don’t mind me 😂🙈)

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Thank you everyone!!! ☺️ I fell behind so I was trying to figure out if there was a way to reply to everyone I haven’t replied to yet in one message but I don’t think there is… still figuring things out 😂🙈

If I haven’t gotten to reply (and even if I have) - THANK YOU - truly 🥰🙏🏻🤗insert group hug gif here (I haven’t figured out how to use gifs on here yet… don’t mind me 😂🙈)
    Little trick, you actually can respond to multiple comments at the same time. Click reply on the bottom of the first message you wanna reply to but then DONT click ''post reply''. Instead, go to the next message you wanna reply to and click ''reply'' again...
    Thank you!!🤗 Oh no worries - I mean, what’s fun without a little stress? 😂🤣
    And then the new message will pop up under and you can stack them! Anyhow, how d'you feel one week after that stressful stream? :ROFLMAO:

• Love

ManiacalMary

New Student
    Dec 13, 2021
    Florida
    www.twitch.tv
    Little trick, you actually can respond to multiple comments at the same time. Click reply on the bottom of the first message you wanna reply to but then DONT click ''post reply''. Instead, go to the next message you wanna reply to and click ''reply'' again...

And then the new message will pop up under and you can stack them! Anyhow, how d'you feel one week after that stressful stream? :ROFLMAO:
    Excuse me while I vigorously take notes 😂🤣🙏🏻 Thank you 🙌🏻

I am… yknow I never quite got a chance to recover 😂🤣 no I’m just kidding I’m doing good - was watching my brothers dachshunds all weekend while he was away so had a nice weekend of beautiful furbaby chaos 😂💞 my pupper was like “alright I’ll be on the couch” by the end of day one lmao - will have to share some of the pictures when I figure out which thread to post em in ❤️🤣 how was your weekend?

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Excuse me while I vigorously take notes 😂🤣🙏🏻 Thank you 🙌🏻

I am… yknow I never quite got a chance to recover 😂🤣 no I’m just kidding I’m doing good - was watching my brothers dachshunds all weekend while he was away so had a nice weekend of beautiful furbaby chaos 😂💞 my pupper was like “alright I’ll be on the couch” by the end of day one lmao - will have to share some of the pictures when I figure out which thread to post em in ❤️🤣 how was your weekend?
    Dachshunds… you mean sausage dogs????????? Like this little girl??

3580D9A3-C81E-4089-8A97-9CC46CBCC876.jpeg

• Love

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    • Love