• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

I am back!

twiggynameless

Music Theory Bragger
Jan 31, 2021
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Hi everyone!

Twiggy here, and I am back. I started medical school about 1,5 years ago which is why my guitarplaying unfortunately have had to suffer. Also in covid times, I have been working a lot on top of my studies.

But, about me: I'm 27 years old from Sweden, been a deathbat since City of Evil was released really. Synyster Gates have always been one of my biggest inspiration (Hell, I even got the man tattooed on my arm as part of my a7x sleeve). I picked up the guitar again a little over 2 years ago after years of depression, my progress have been somewhat slow but I am improving all the time. I do covers on YouTube, and have also planned to start making vocal covers since I've also started to sing and well, on Instagram at least people seem to like it lol.

I am very happy to be here again, it's nice to see how this page has grown since I last visited it 2 years ago!

I hope everybody is staying safe and happy in these times.