• Having issues viewing lessons?

We're currently experiencing an issue with the video system we use and will get this fixed soon!

I bought a new battle axe, new here ... ish.

Brox89

New Student
Nov 18, 2022
I fully intend to take advantage of the greatest guitar curriculum at my fingertips disposal. Music has always been a passion and/or hobby of mine .. I want to start taking seriously and try to reach a legendary level of shred. I am totally in love with my new guitar. I swear, I felt like Harry Potter when he picked up his wand for the first time at Olivanders. The guitar chooses the player lol. All that being said, I'm stoked.

Attachments

• 20221123_010242.jpg
    20221123_010242.jpg
    775.2 KB · Views: 43
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Brox89

New Student
Nov 18, 2022
Absolutely LOVE the axe my dude ! I hate the lessons are down at the moment, but, we have such a great community here I guarantee you that any question you have, there will be someone with the answer ! 🤘🏻
Thank you. I am totally in love with it. You can hear divebomb harmonics just looking at it lol. I know that's a major bummer that the lessons are down when I have such a thirst for knowledge on the fine art of shred. I might go get private lessons soon. I love how this is free and the interactive community of musicians though. Desperate times.

• Love
Reactions: Alicia Willis

Adin Shepherd

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
I fully intend to take advantage of the greatest guitar curriculum at my fingertips disposal. Music has always been a passion and/or hobby of mine .. I want to start taking seriously and try to reach a legendary level of shred. I am totally in love with my new guitar. I swear, I felt like Harry Potter when he picked up his wand for the first time at Olivanders. The guitar chooses the player lol. All that being said, I'm stoked.

That's a pretty sweet guitar mate, hopefully we get the chance to hear it in action sometime.