• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

I bought a new battle axe, new here ... ish.

Brox89

Free Bird Player
Nov 18, 2022
I fully intend to take advantage of the greatest guitar curriculum at my fingertips disposal. Music has always been a passion and/or hobby of mine .. I want to start taking seriously and try to reach a legendary level of shred. I am totally in love with my new guitar. I swear, I felt like Harry Potter when he picked up his wand for the first time at Olivanders. The guitar chooses the player lol. All that being said, I'm stoked.

Attachments

• 20221123_010242.jpg
    20221123_010242.jpg
    775.2 KB · Views: 115
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Brox89

Free Bird Player
Nov 18, 2022
Absolutely LOVE the axe my dude ! I hate the lessons are down at the moment, but, we have such a great community here I guarantee you that any question you have, there will be someone with the answer ! 🤘🏻
Thank you. I am totally in love with it. You can hear divebomb harmonics just looking at it lol. I know that's a major bummer that the lessons are down when I have such a thirst for knowledge on the fine art of shred. I might go get private lessons soon. I love how this is free and the interactive community of musicians though. Desperate times.

• Love
Reactions: Alicia Willis

Adin Shepherd

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
I fully intend to take advantage of the greatest guitar curriculum at my fingertips disposal. Music has always been a passion and/or hobby of mine .. I want to start taking seriously and try to reach a legendary level of shred. I am totally in love with my new guitar. I swear, I felt like Harry Potter when he picked up his wand for the first time at Olivanders. The guitar chooses the player lol. All that being said, I'm stoked.

That's a pretty sweet guitar mate, hopefully we get the chance to hear it in action sometime.