• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

I bought the bass used on A7X's Self Titled album

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    It's time for you to start using IG, dude. You're really missing out on a lot of great stuff from Johnny's world. Hahahaha
    No thank you, if I wanted toxicity, I would reinstate all my social media accounts. But I don't! I am happy living a simple life away from everyone's social media posts!

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    No thank you, if I wanted toxicity, I would reinstate all my social media accounts. But I don't! I am happy living a simple life away from everyone's social media posts!
    Good for you!
    I wish I were like this, but unfortunately I can't stay away from social media for too long. 🤡

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Awex Came

Campfire Attention Holder
    Legend
    May 23, 2021
    Just a curiosity, Alex, and feel free not to answer if you rpefer, but did you pay a premium for the history, or more or less what it would sell for on Reverb? Or did Freddie cut you a deal 'cuz you're awesome?
    I don't mind answering that at all. Fred literally said "make me an offer". I looked at the previous sales on Reverb and saw the general rate they would go for. I offered him $200 more than that out of respect and appreciation for him, and also because the bass has some history and because he gave me a discount on his asking price for the Bogner. He accepted that offer. Fortunately, he's not the kind of guy that would overprice a piece of gear because it was used on cool albums