• Having issues viewing lessons?

We're currently experiencing an issue with the video system we use and will get this fixed soon!

I bought the bass used on A7X's Self Titled album

Radu-Cristian Perde

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    It's time for you to start using IG, dude. You're really missing out on a lot of great stuff from Johnny's world. Hahahaha
    No thank you, if I wanted toxicity, I would reinstate all my social media accounts. But I don't! I am happy living a simple life away from everyone's social media posts!

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    No thank you, if I wanted toxicity, I would reinstate all my social media accounts. But I don't! I am happy living a simple life away from everyone's social media posts!
    Good for you!
    I wish I were like this, but unfortunately I can't stay away from social media for too long. 🤡

Synner Endless Summer Collection

A.C.

Campfire Attention Holder
    Legend
    May 23, 2021
    Just a curiosity, Alex, and feel free not to answer if you rpefer, but did you pay a premium for the history, or more or less what it would sell for on Reverb? Or did Freddie cut you a deal 'cuz you're awesome?
    I don't mind answering that at all. Fred literally said "make me an offer". I looked at the previous sales on Reverb and saw the general rate they would go for. I offered him $200 more than that out of respect and appreciation for him, and also because the bass has some history and because he gave me a discount on his asking price for the Bogner. He accepted that offer. Fortunately, he's not the kind of guy that would overprice a piece of gear because it was used on cool albums