• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

I decided to come back

Kat the metalhead

Music Theory Bragger
  • Jan 20, 2020
    Ontario Canada
    Hello again! If anyone has noticed or cares lol I’ve been gone for a while from the school but decided as of a few days ago that I’m going to come back

this school took a major toll on my mental health. I felt no one liked or cared about me, that I wasn’t improving, if I didn’t get enough views or comments I was useless. I felt like I could trust no one and that everyone secretly hated me.

im going to be honest at one point I felt like the school ruined my life and I didn’t wanna hear about it or see it again. This community took me to a dark place but I realized I was the one who made it a dark place. I over thought everything and made it all about how many views or comments I got.

i didn’t realize so many people reached out to help me and that the few people who cheered me on are the ones that really matter.

i don’t wanna see the school as a dark place or hard point in life. I wanna come back to learn and just focus on bettering my playing and not caring about view or comments.

im at a point in my playing where I wanna learn theory and Step up my playing and not pump out song covers like I used to. I wanna share my struggles and improvement.

much love ❤️

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
    Rockstar Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    Spain
    Hello again! If anyone has noticed or cares lol I’ve been gone for a while from the school but decided as of a few days ago that I’m going to come back

this school took a major toll on my mental health. I felt no one liked or cared about me, that I wasn’t improving, if I didn’t get enough views or comments I was useless. I felt like I could trust no one and that everyone secretly hated me.

im going to be honest at one point I felt like the school ruined my life and I didn’t wanna hear about it or see it again. This community took me to a dark place but I realized I was the one who made it a dark place. I over thought everything and made it all about how many views or comments I got.

i didn’t realize so many people reached out to help me and that the few people who cheered me on are the ones that really matter.

i don’t wanna see the school as a dark place or hard point in life. I wanna come back to learn and just focus on bettering my playing and not caring about view or comments.

im at a point in my playing where I wanna learn theory and Step up my playing and not pump out song covers like I used to. I wanna share my struggles and improvement.

much love ❤️
    Welcome back Kat. It's really nice that you are back! Just the other day you just popped into my thoughts.

We are all on this journey together, trying to conquer this Beast.

Sometimes it is too much...sometimes we get caught up in the wrong things. It's always great to take a step back...re-calibrate and come back.

Again glad you are back systa,!

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    Welcome back Kat, it's wonderful to see ya here again!! ❤️

I'm glad to hear you're feeling much better and that you're excited to learn with us all! It can definitely be really tough at times, and taking time away is never a bad thing. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do! But as Rad said, if you ever need anything at all, we're always here for ya! 🤘💀🤘

Reactions: Kat the metalhead
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Welcome back Kat ! I’m incredibly proud of you. It takes a lot of strength to analyze our own selves, and at one point I know we all have been a little guilty of obsessing over the number of likes or comments on any platform. Those most definitely do not define you, or anyone else. Super stoked your back darling !

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Nashville tn.

much love ❤️
    well since i dont really"know"you i cant hate you,that being said i feel the same way at times but my work schedule is long and i cant practice like i need to,i do quality over quantity,because i dont like or comment on videos dont mean i dont care,im glad youre back and if you start feeling dark again just put it out of your mind and push ahead,do whatever you need to do,just dont quit!!
    much love back
    john