• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

I have a ampero stomp 2 and I don't know what to do to make the hellwin ir to sound good

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Might be a crappy IR? There are no official ones that work outside AxeFX, and the ones I tried to extract from the Fractal syx file sounded exactly like you describe. In short, it didn’t work.

I think there are people here who have made their own IRs from a real Hellwin cab, and if they see this, I’m sure one would be happy to share.

Reactions: Jeremy Healey
    Upvote 0

urares21

One Stringer
    Dec 25, 2021
    România
    Might be a crappy IR? There are no official ones that work outside AxeFX, and the ones I tried to extract from the Fractal syx file sounded exactly like you describe. In short, it didn’t work.

I think there are people here who have made their own IRs from a real Hellwin cab, and if they see this, I’m sure one would be happy to share.
    The ones i got are the ones from u, i am the one that bought the pack and then realized they ware not .wav and u got them or smth

Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection