• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

I have "we come out at night" live at warped tour in way better quality than hopeless records.

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
This isn't a cover by the sounds of it.
No but for a cover they look for sounds that could be theirs so if you play along to the album track blockers take it down, If you make a backingtrack yourself they don't.

This is their property and they Avenged don't take stuff down even when you you use the original album track which is their property. They just demonetize it, I think Rick Beato explained this numerous times how it works with this stuff.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Andrew Fernandes

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
London
www.youtube.com
Literally made the labels like 100 dollars each time I upload a certain live video they take it down then they let it go back up like so many times I could have made them 1000$ if they just let the video gain traffick freely. Like this particular video, I am so baffled why they would sabotage their revenue stream literally makes no sense. Them taking it down hurts the youtube algorithm if it was left up they would have earned a lot more money.

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
No but for a cover they look for sounds that could be theirs so if you play along to the album track blockers take it down, If you make a backingtrack yourself they don't.

This is their property and they Avenged don't take stuff down even when you you use the original album track which is their property. They just demonetize it, I think Rick Beato explained this numerous times how it works with this stuff.

Basically if you play through the song. It flags right away. If you skip parts so it's not start to finish .. I think that stops the flag.but they can still search and flag.it that way too.

Synner Endless Summer Collection