• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

I made a song

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    I bought a sample pack a couple weeks ago and I made a song using a couple of the samples in the sample pack. I couldn't make a drum sound I liked out of the sample so I uses some house sample pack I already owned for that but every other sound comes from the sample pack

Here's the link to the sample pack in case anyone wants to have a go making a song using it too:
    Okay, this song is really weird to me. I just gave it a fair listen, after I just heard a snippet when you first posted it and I didn't have time to hear the whole thing.
    I like your guitar riff in there and especially the building intro works for me. Sounds really cool. However, I gotta agree with @Filip Tomiša that it sounds really off the second time it comes in at around three minutes. Still a nice song, but that ending part does not work for my ears😅

Reactions: idssdi

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    Okay, this song is really weird to me. I just gave it a fair listen, after I just heard a snippet when you first posted it and I didn't have time to hear the whole thing.
    I like your guitar riff in there and especially the building intro works for me. Sounds really cool. However, I gotta agree with @Filip Tomiša that it sounds really off the second time it comes in at around three minutes. Still a nice song, but that ending part does not work for my ears😅
    Thank you! As PG said it's a bit of a musical puzzle that you need to figure out 😅

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    Love it! This sounds like at least a little bit of it belongs in a movie or TV show soundtrack somewhere. the music over some kind of montage, you know? I like it. Great slap-echo on the guitar part, too.
    Thank you Ed!

The slap echo is from CLA echo plugin from waves that was free on that was free on Thanksgiving, I just used one of the presets it came with.

Reactions: Ed Seith