• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

I need to ask something about concerts in future

Saphyra

New Student
Dec 16, 2021
France
So what you're saying is...you don't actually like pop music that much :LOL:.

As for the topic at hand, I wouldn't worry too much. People have been claiming that AI might end music creation because you can actually create half-decent music with it, but it won't. And the Metaverse might offer some extra bonuses for...subscribing fans? Something of the sorts I imagine.

But ending music concerts is out of the question. It honestly gets tiring hearing about the latest and greatest thing (not blaming OP for asking the question, just people overhyping every f***ing thing in existence).
Yeah I just posted the thread because I feel that technology goes very fast, but I can understand that you are upset that people overhype the metaverse or other new things 😅
Sorry it wasn't my goal 😅

Andrew Milner

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    andreilucianmoraru.com
    Yeah I just posted the thread because I feel that technology goes very fast, but I can understand that you are upset that people overhype the metaverse or other new things 😅
    Sorry it wasn't my goal 😅
    Don't worry about it :LOL: . Overhype kills all enjoyment I might have of things, so...I tend to avoid overhyped things at first.

• Haha
    Reactions: Saphyra

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    So what you're saying is...you don't actually like pop music that much :LOL:.

As for the topic at hand, I wouldn't worry too much. People have been claiming that AI might end music creation because you can actually create half-decent music with it, but it won't. And the Metaverse might offer some extra bonuses for...subscribing fans? Something of the sorts I imagine.

But ending music concerts is out of the question. It honestly gets tiring hearing about the latest and greatest thing (not blaming OP for asking the question, just people overhyping every f***ing thing in existence).
    Pop music is the bane of my existence, and my wife loves it like breathing. Ugh.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    A lot of them haven't been live for a long time. With the exception of Celine Dion, every pop artist my wife has made me take her to has spent the majority of the show lip-syncing to a pre-recorded vocal

I wanted to see lorde but her tickets were 250 for seated and I didnt even look at ga. Most pop stars are essentially what you said tho. The ones I listen to have full bands and dont even play the pop versions live (kesha for.example). But most are 100% more a dance show with lip synced songs like you said and people STILL pay out the ass for it.

Reactions: Ed Seith

Jason Dunbar

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 18, 2021
    Seattle
    I don’t think it’ll replace concerts, but could be a cool way to do unique one-off shows that wouldn’t make sense to take on a tour, or doing more cinematic type stuff. I know Trivium is doing some stuff like this with streaming (streamed a full playthrough of In Waves and a set from Deadmen/Dragons), and Powerwolf also did a pretty cool streaming show a couple months back. Still can’t replace the experience of a live show though.

Reactions: Ed Seith