• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Ice Cream

Little Laguna05

Free Bird Player
Feb 16, 2023
SO… I am currently eating ice cream in the truck on the way home from getting said ice cream and the two flavors are chocolate chip cookie dough and Cookie Monster which is cookie dough and small chunks of ice cream sandwiches. but then it got me thinking if rock bands had their own ice cream flavor… what would it be
Put your food minds to the test and tell me your ideas and especially a avenged sevenfold ice cream

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    First one that came to my mind is Puddle of Mudd being Puddle of Mudslide. Rich chocolate ice cream with brownie chunks/batter throughout.
    Lorna Shore -> Lorna Smore's, chocolate ice cream with chunks of marshmallow and graham cracker throughout.
    Polyhpia -> Po-mint-ia, some mint flavored ice cream with gold flakes for aesthetic.
    Motionless in White -> Motionless in White Chocolate, white chocolate ice cream with dark chocolate swirl
    Meshuggah -> Mesuga, some base choice of ice cream with chunks of sugar cookies in odd groupings per container.
    August Burns Red -> August Burns Red Velvet Cake. Vanilla ice cream with chunks of red velvet cake.
    Mr Bungle -> Mr Bungle Berry, a weird combo of fruits combined for a flavor which you don't enjoy at first, but the more you taste it, the more you like it

I'm scratching at my brain hard for more but that's what I've got at this point haha.

• Love
    Reactions: Ed Seith

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    First one that came to my mind is Puddle of Mudd being Puddle of Mudslide. Rich chocolate ice cream with brownie chunks/batter throughout.
    Lorna Shore -> Lorna Smore's, chocolate ice cream with chunks of marshmallow and graham cracker throughout.
    Polyhpia -> Po-mint-ia, some mint flavored ice cream with gold flakes for aesthetic.
    Motionless in White -> Motionless in White Chocolate, white chocolate ice cream with dark chocolate swirl
    Meshuggah -> Mesuga, some base choice of ice cream with chunks of sugar cookies in odd groupings per container.
    August Burns Red -> August Burns Red Velvet Cake. Vanilla ice cream with chunks of red velvet cake.
    Mr Bungle -> Mr Bungle Berry, a weird combo of fruits combined for a flavor which you don't enjoy at first, but the more you taste it, the more you like it

I'm scratching at my brain hard for more but that's what I've got at this point haha.
    I really want some of these.

Reactions: Donovan Etue

Little Laguna05

Free Bird Player
    Feb 16, 2023
    Off topic about ice cream but I just saw a video of (O)rdinary and it said how the new avenged sevenfold music got me feeling and it was like daft punk and Earth, Wind, and Fire. I gonna be honest (O)rdinary does make me think of daft punk

Reactions: Ed Seith
    Synner Endless Summer Collection