• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

I’m pumped!!!

Dustin Stevens

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Maine
    m.youtube.com
    I’ve been working on this song for almost a year and I finally think I finished it. My band is dropping it today and I’m just really excited and I’m hoping that all the hard work pays off. It took a lot of trial and error as I was the one to do all the mixing and mastering. It’s not perfect but I think it’s at a point where I can share it now and that’s why I’m here to share with you guys. Let me know what you think. Again it’s not perfect and I’m honestly done with it and just want to move on and work on something else but if anyone has any tips on what I could do better next time then I’d love to hear them but without further ado...

Dustin Stevens

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Maine
    m.youtube.com
    Congrats! Very nice! Great groove. Good use of stereo spectrum in the mix. Left, right, near, far, all covered.
    Cheers!
    pg
    Thank you. I’m still pretty new at mixing. This is by far the best mix I’ve come up with IMO. It’s nice to hear a complaint like that from someone who knows the industry. Thanks again.

Reactions: Brian Haner Sr.