• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

I'm So Happy. I Love You All

J

Jak Angelescu

I know this may be a corny post but I feel overwhelmed with happiness right now. I am sorry I just had a little bit of a realization moment where I was exchanging some emails the other night with Syn and the team and then I immediately had to log on and help some students with issues on the school. I see students thanking me for being the go between and right now I'm in the middle of getting ready to learn some cooler stuff to help you guys further on the site. With my single coming at the end of the year and having such love from every single one of you and being given such a great honor from 2 of my big as guitar idols to help from their school it's just overwhelmingly amazing. Please don't ever give up on your dreams. You don't know where your path will lead you. And just because you may not be where you want to be right now, doesn't mean you aren't on the path to success. I actually ran into an old schoolmate the other day who had said I wasn't good enough to play with him. He asked me what I was doing musically these days and when I told him all the things I've accomplished his jaw literally hit the floor. Another tip of advice... Not every missed opportunity was an opportunity to begin with. Perhaps you were just steered in the right direction. I quite truthfully feel like a bad ass because with this community I have earned respect that I've wanted my whole life. I love each and every single one of you and I can't wait to help you guys out even further than before. For all the things you guys have done for me, I love you with all my heart!

Last edited by a moderator:

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Nashville tn.
I know this may be a corny post but I feel overwhelmed with happiness right now. I am sorry I just had a little bit of a realization moment where I was exchanging some emails the other night with Syn and the team and then I immediately had to log on and help some students with issues on the school. I see students thanking me for being the go between and right now I'm in the middle of getting ready to learn some cooler stuff to help you guys further on the site. With my single coming at the end of the year and having such love from every single one of you and being given such a great honor from 2 of my big as guitar idols to help from their school it's just overwhelmingly amazing. Please don't ever give up on your dreams. You don't know where your path will lead you. And just because you may not be where you want to be right now, doesn't mean you aren't on the path to success. I actually ran into an old schoolmate the other day who had said I wasn't good enough to play with him. He asked me what I was doing musically these days and when I told him all the things I've accomplished his jaw literally hit the floor. Another tip of advice... Not every missed opportunity was an opportunity to begin with. Perhaps you were just steered in the right direction. I quite truthfully feel like a bad ass because with this community I have earned respect that I've wanted my whole life. I love each and every single one of you and I can't wait to help you guys out even further than before. For all the things you guys have done for me, I love you with all my heart!
jak sometimes i get down...a 52 year old trying to learn guitar is hard,then you post this,thank you

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Brian Haner Sr.

Papa
Staff member
Legend+
Fucking Legend
Nov 11, 2019
I would also add this. Nearly every time I go to a thread to answer someone's question - it has been answered by you. I think about adding to it and then realize there is nothing else to say. It's all there. If you don't know something, you ask questions. You don't guess at it. You research it until you find the RIGHT answer. This is just one of the many reasons you are trusted and loved here. You were born to do this.

Synner Endless Summer Collection
J

Jak Angelescu

You seem happier than usual these days. And that makes me happy, you deserve it!
Oh and about that Artwork topic. I would love to offer my help and ideas too but I feel my strengths are more in traditional drawing than anything digital really.
Thank you for noticing that Dominik. I've really been working hard on it. I will admit since August I have not been in the greatest state of mind but some things have come to fruition where I am the happiest I've ever been. Much love to you!

J

Jak Angelescu

I would also add this. Nearly every time I go to a thread to answer someone's question - it has been answered by you. I think about adding to it and then realize there is nothing else to say. It's all there. If you don't know something, you ask questions. You don't guess at it. You research it until you find the RIGHT answer. This is just one of the many reasons you are trusted and loved here. You were born to do this.
It's so incredible what everyone is saying. My heart is full. I have never been one for acting like I know what I am talking about. But I will be honest for a while I felt like I had to know all the answers. But it feels good to be transparent with people and tell them "I may not have the answer but I will not stop helping you until we get the answer."
I love you all!

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Nashville tn.
It's so incredible what everyone is saying. My heart is full. I have never been one for acting like I know what I am talking about. But I will be honest for a while I felt like I had to know all the answers. But it feels good to be transparent with people and tell them "I may not have the answer but I will not stop helping you until we get the answer."
I love you all!
and that is why you will achieve great things because nothing stops you....the help and support you have given me already is incredible...i will never forget it or you

Reactions: Kai C