• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Impulse Response

Hiroshi Nakauye

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Hey all over the last few years I had compiled a collection of cabinet impulse responses ranging from modern( Engl, orange, mesa) vintage(marshall, fender, vox) and bass specific IR files. I have compiled them into a zip file and posted it to my google drive to share with you all. These are great tools to have when building your guitar tone and can make massive changes to your sound. If you don't already have one or have a device or software to utilize them you will need an IR loader to do so. There is a free one from www.igniteamps.com plus they have free amp sims so you can hit the ground running right away.

Javier Wienarjati

Campfire Attention Holder
Dec 7, 2021
Indonesia
www.instagram.com
Hey all over the last few years I had compiled a collection of cabinet impulse responses ranging from modern( Engl, orange, mesa) vintage(marshall, fender, vox) and bass specific IR files. I have compiled them into a zip file and posted it to my google drive to share with you all. These are great tools to have when building your guitar tone and can make massive changes to your sound. If you don't already have one or have a device or software to utilize them you will need an IR loader to do so. There is a free one from www.igniteamps.com plus they have free amp sims so you can hit the ground running right away.

Hello, I search on google of ENGL IR, and I was directed here. I click on the link here but access denied. Do you still have the IR and do you mind to share it again? I have a homework from my ensemble team to do Marty Friedman's Japan Heritage song, and I'm still searching for the right tone.
Thank you.

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Hi, can we guys use any Impulse Response loader to read Synyster Gates Cab collection on his store? Thanks!🤘
    No, they are in the proprietary Fractal format, .syx. Several of us have tried conversion with tools known to work well and they just don't convert well. Additionally, I reached out to Syn and the engineer who created them with him, Cooper Carter, and neither can find the original files that would be needed to make it happen. They'd have to start over from scratch.

Reactions: Frederic Senechal
    Synner Endless Summer Collection