• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Introducing myself

David Spears

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
West Virginia
Hey everyone! Welcome to the Family, I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I go by David or Dave either. I’m delighted to have this opportunity to come here and learn with all of you who are also still progressing, advancing and new and climbing through the ranks of music alike! I’m 26 I’m from Wv and I’ve been playing for 8 years I’m a big fan of the band, and was inspired to play by them. I enjoy succeeding in keeping others creative-minded, intuitive and introducing music to them and creating my own riffs and fun kadoodles on guitar, I also know the piano some! I can’t wait to start the curriculum and do my best on the tests and hopefully improve & expand my abilities. Creativity, positivity, and compassion is going to be my key components that I bring to the table and I can’t wait to see what the rest of you have to share!
Thanks all,
Good luck!

D.S.

Synner Endless Summer Collection