• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

🔥 Introducing ''Synner Presents''!!! 🔥

Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing good!

I come today to introduce a new initiative to add more life to SynTv. And so without further ado, I want to introduce to all of you ''Synner Presents''!

''Synner Presents'' will be a channel on SynTv to which the purpose is to feature special classes or streams or hangouts lead by members of the community! But in order to appear on this channel, there are certain steps:

1) Send me a message pitching your idea: You will see that now on the right side of the site, there's this little widget that says ''wanna stream on SynTv? Send a Radu a DM''. That will simply link you to the ''send a message'' page and there type my name and send me a solid pitch of what you want to do.

2) We schedule a meeting: After first contact is done, we will then organize a 1 on 1 on google meet so I can get a better idea of who you are, what you can do and if the stream is doable.

3) Training for the stream: When we figured out that you are a match for streaming, I will show you how to navigate the streaming options as well as helping you out with the content and preparation.

4) Go live: Pretty self explanatory.

The goal is to make it more accessible for people to come and stream. I don't want SynTv to appear like it's a private club and that you need to know someone to be on there. No, everyone will have the same way to apply for a stream. Everyone will receive the same opportunity and go through the same process. I know there is a lot of talent that is underneath this community and I will do my best to showcase it and put it under the spotlight! 🥂

DISCLAIMER!

Sending me a message does NOT guarantee you going live. There are many factors that come into play. My job for SynTv is mainly as a curator. To put as much talent as possible on there as well as put the spotlight on a variety of people. But there are things I am looking for. A good stream isn't something that is easy to do. And the truth is that not everyone is good in front of the camera. Not everyone has the presence and the personality to stream.

And so in the long term when SynTv will become an open platform this won't matter anymore. In the meanwhile, while we are still building it up, there will be a way to do things. And those ways will of course be changing as we adapt to the ever new challenges that arise.
My promise is that I will always sincerely do my best to be fair, respectful and open to any request or feedback that is sent to my direction!

But with all that being said, I'm looking forward to keep on building upwards this community and have all of grow together and have a great time on SynTv!

I'll see y'all around!

- Rad Synner :rock-hand:

Saphyra

New Student
Dec 16, 2021
France

I come today to introduce a new initiative to add more life to SynTv. And so without further ado, I want to introduce to all of you ''Synner Presents''!

''Synner Presents'' will be a channel on SynTv to which the purpose is to feature special classes or streams or hangouts lead by members of the community! But in order to appear on this channel, there are certain steps:

1) Send me a message pitching your idea: You will see that now on the right side of the site, there's this little widget that says ''wanna stream on SynTv? Send a Radu a DM''. That will simply link you to the ''send a message'' page and there type my name and send me a solid pitch of what you want to do.

2) We schedule a meeting: After first contact is done, we will then organize a 1 on 1 on google meet so I can get a better idea of who you are, what you can do and if the stream is doable.

3) Training for the stream: When we figured out that you are a match for streaming, I will show you how to navigate the streaming options as well as helping you out with the content and preparation.

The goal is to make it more accessible for people to come and stream. I don't want SynTv to appear like it's a private club and that you need to know someone to be on there. No, everyone will have the same way to apply for a stream. Everyone will receive the same opportunity and go through the same process. I know there is a lot of talent that is underneath this community and I will do my best to showcase it and put it under the spotlight! 🥂

DISCLAIMER!

Sending me a message does NOT guarantee you going live. There are many factors that come into play. My job for SynTv is mainly as a curator. To put as much talent as possible on there as well as put the spotlight on a variety of people. But there are things I am looking for. A good stream isn't something that is easy to do. And the truth is that not everyone is good in front of the camera. Not everyone has the presence and the personality to stream.

And so in the long term when SynTv will become an open platform this won't matter anymore. In the meanwhile, while we are still building it up, there will be a way to do things. And those ways will of course be changing as we adapt to the ever new challenges that arise.
My promise is that I will always sincerely do my best to be fair, respectful and open to any request or feedback that is sent to my direction!

But with all that being said, I'm looking forward to keep on building upwards this community and have all of grow together and have a great time on SynTv!

I'll see y'all around!

That is a great idea for people who would like to stream, it opens to everyone 😊
But sorry I don't have any solid presentation to do a stream for me 🤣😅

Last edited:

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
A couple points I'd like to say.

A. You can 100% developers leadership and stream skills. It's called being comfortable with yourself and 0thers. I myself struggled to be in ventrillo when I gamed but developed my skills and eventually raid lead on vent. 100% can be developed. Anyone can do it. The fact youd say they cant is kind of an insult really in saying they can't developers skills. You also have students with mental health issues thanking the community for making them feel whole. I'm betting they themselves had to developed these skills for example. They definitely were shy to start of they felt they had no friends.

B. I already stayed the menu students who interviewed last year. I'd PM radu and tell him you are interested. Some obviously arent around anymore but I remember that was a LONG list. Those students will definitely want in.

C. I'm not too sure it's fair to have the mods always vote on streamers. Maybe have the community vote as well.. keep the favouritism out of it.

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    A couple points I'd like to say.

A. You can 100% developers leadership and stream skills. It's called being comfortable with yourself and 0thers. I myself struggled to be in ventrillo when I gamed but developed my skills and eventually raid lead on vent. 100% can be developed. Anyone can do it. The fact youd say they cant is kind of an insult really in saying they can't developers skills. You also have students with mental health issues thanking the community for making them feel whole. I'm betting they themselves had to developed these skills for example. They definitely were shy to start of they felt they had no friends.

B. I already stayed the menu students who interviewed last year. I'd PM radu and tell him you are interested. Some obviously arent around anymore but I remember that was a LONG list. Those students will definitely want in.

C. I'm not too sure it's fair to have the mods always vote on streamers. Maybe have the community vote as well.. keep the favouritism out of it.
    This list that you are talking about of people wanting to stream from the first round: I've actually reached out to most of them who fit the criteria of what I was looking for. Some of them were good to go. Others never answered back. And others realized they couldn't do it for other reasons. And again, I never made a promise to stream to anyone. What I always said was that I would give it a shot and would keep it in mind.

Now let me be transparent. My role isn't to please everyone. I know that as a community leader I will take decisions that other people won't like. And some will hate me for it. That's fine. I knew the risks from the beginning. I'm not here to please people for the sake of pleasing people. My job here is to do the best I can to make this the best community it can be. But I do have some criteria from Syn. I know what the endgame is and I make sure that every single decision I make leads towards that. It might not be fair in your eyes but this isn't about you. I stand by everything I said in my original post.

Now Calvin, you're obviously upset and I think we both know why. I refuse to make this a public spectacle so if you have an issue, send me a DM.

- Rad

Synner Endless Summer Collection

DISCLAIMER!

I'll see y'all around!

Hi Rad,

cannot see any widget, is there any other way to send you an idea?

Thanx

Reactions: Alicia Willis
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

zvond

Free Bird Player
    Jul 1, 2021
    Albuquerque
    soundcloud.app.goo.gl
    Rad synner, I have a great idea for syntv!

Attachments

• IMG_20220311_105914_746~2.jpg
      IMG_20220311_105914_746~2.jpg
      210.9 KB · Views: 115