• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

INTRODUCING YOUR NEW MODERATOR! *Drum Roll Please!*

J

Jak Angelescu

Alright everyone! The staff and I are beyond excited to announce our newest moderator!

As the site continues to grow and we prepare for the new adventures in store, we all mutually felt it best to bring on another moderator. We needed someone who could walk in the big boots. Someone who was responsible, well-loved, well-known, a longtime member, and someone who the entire staff could work well with. We also were looking for someone overseas so that they could handle the time zones in which all of us Americans were asleep in. Or drinking if you're Papa Gates. Or changing diapers if you're Syn.

Without further ado, not only did we find the perfect candidate, we're happy to announce that this person will do the best they can to help you out; all with a badass mohawk and a posh British accent :rock-hand::rock-hand:

Welcome to the staff family, @Millie Imber !!!

I WOULD LIKE TO REMIND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU

Please do not pester Millie about school-related stuff on her Instagram page. Please continue to give her the same courtesy you give all of us.

Welcome Millie, so glad to have you!

Synner Endless Summer Collection
J

Jak Angelescu

Hell yes! Congratulations @Millie Imber ! You really deserve it, really stoked that you will be moderating all of us!

Of course, expect DM's from me trying to bribe you to change this place into a more, let's say, bassy place! :devilish:
I read that as "into a more, let's say, SASSY place!"

I was like, "It already is sassy. We have @Dominik Gräber for that"

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Hell yes! Congratulations @Millie Imber ! You really deserve it, really stoked that you will be moderating all of us!

Of course, expect DM's from me trying to bribe you to change this place into a more, let's say, bassy place! :devilish:
    Let's make this the 6 string bass school!

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK