• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Introduction

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hey Thibawho! Fuck yeah, I'm thrilled you decided to take the jump, it's never too late! And of course, we are very honored that you trust this amazing school for your lessons! You will see that Papa Gates's lessons and the way they are layered out are done so in a way to really help you learn!

But also know that if there's something you don't understand or you have any questions or even just wanna share something cool with us all, feel free to post it in the community!

Thibawho

Free Bird Player
    Apr 23, 2022
    Hey Thibawho! Fuck yeah, I'm thrilled you decided to take the jump, it's never too late! And of course, we are very honored that you trust this amazing school for your lessons! You will see that Papa Gates's lessons and the way they are layered out are done so in a way to really help you learn!

But also know that if there's something you don't understand or you have any questions or even just wanna share something cool with us all, feel free to post it in the community!
    Thanks my man! Just picked up my first guitar this week, and viewed the first two of Papa Gates’ lessons. I LOVE the No assumptions approach and how he’s starting from the absolute beginning. Really helps to take some of the initial intimidation out of the process. This is going to be a great journey.

Thanks!

Synner Endless Summer Collection