• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

is it free?

Solution
Yes. All of the lessons are free, as is the community. Some parts of SynTV will not be free in the future, but the lessons and the community always are. Welcome!

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Syn TV isnt gonna be free? As a streaming service that may come back to bite with the amount that are free out there. I'm not too sure if that's a good idea.. especially if you need a legend status or whatever to watch. Not that it's my call or anything just something to think about as I'd want to see syntv succeed and compete with twitch and YouTube which both have free streams and I also believe they have premium upgrades too. I'm guessing tho that you're referring to the webinars and whatnot being the non free streams.

Upvote 0
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Syn TV isnt gonna be free? As a streaming service that may come back to bite with the amount that are free out there. I'm not too sure if that's a good idea.. especially if you need a legend status or whatever to watch. Not that it's my call or anything just something to think about as I'd want to see syntv succeed and compete with twitch and YouTube which both have free streams and I also believe they have premium upgrades too. I'm guessing tho that you're referring to the webinars and whatnot being the non free streams.
    “Some parts.”
    This is Syn’s call and most of it will be free. If he decides to livestream from the road (once touring resumes) or other stuff like that; it’s at his own discretion and we’re just leaving the option there.

all of those sites had tens of millions in seed funding from venture capitalists or major corporations with and expectation of millions of users. This is very different, in form and function.

Lots will be free. Some will be paid. This is the way.

Upvote 0