• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Is there any bonus for referring friends to this app

Riffs&Lix

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Ph9nes at 2 percent.

Is there any bonus for referring people to the app? like bringing more traffic to the site for more engagement?

If not, should there be? like being sent a random NFT for inviting..idk 5 or 10 friends?

Just a thought

Solution
No, there isn't any bonus and I don't think there's ever going to be such referral plans and let me explain why.

It all comes down to the goal of Synner, which is to create a community of people coming here and share knowledge, experience, wisdom, fun moments,a laugh...basically to help each other grow and have a good experience! Of course, in order to do that, the community has to grow but there are different ways to do that.

We aren't really interested in big numbers just for the sake of big numbers. Or users just for the sake of users. These are but just arbitrary things and I believe it could hurt the goal if we just focus on that blindly. So instead, we choose to focus on the community. Trying to showcase everyone's talent, to...

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    No, there isn't any bonus and I don't think there's ever going to be such referral plans and let me explain why.

It all comes down to the goal of Synner, which is to create a community of people coming here and share knowledge, experience, wisdom, fun moments,a laugh...basically to help each other grow and have a good experience! Of course, in order to do that, the community has to grow but there are different ways to do that.

We aren't really interested in big numbers just for the sake of big numbers. Or users just for the sake of users. These are but just arbitrary things and I believe it could hurt the goal if we just focus on that blindly. So instead, we choose to focus on the community. Trying to showcase everyone's talent, to spark a good discussion and to just have a positive experience!

Syn used the concept of ''Pyramid scheme'' to describe this process and I ask you to not think of it as the different scams you see floating around because the actual concept is valid, in my opinion. In other words, our goal is for the community to grow through word of mouth; We here focus on the people that come in the community or that we meet in different places and we just hope that they like the experience enough that they want to bring in their own friends, and so the cycle goes...

To me, my ultimate goal as community leader is to try to make sure that the reward is the on site experience, not material things. Though it does play its role in contests and such. I don't want to be a hypocrite and say that we don't do that at all. But I remain careful as to make sure that when it happens, it's a bonus to the Synner experience and not a promise.

I hope this clarifies things!

- Rad :rock-hand:

Solution

Jeremy Healey

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend+
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    I can remember when this very first began and there was a contest to do exactly that. But Synner is so different now from then. I try to invite my friends here all the time, but my reasoning is because I want them to experience all of this and enjoy it as much as I do. That’s the reward in itself

Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection