• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Issues marking lessons complete

alexj

Community Manager
Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    Hey everyone, I know several of you have mentioned issues with marking lessons complete. We've been looking into this issue further and have not been able to replicate it at all on our end so if you could let me know if you're still seeing it, send me any relevant screenshots, what lessons you're seeing it for, and what device you're using I'd really appreciate it!

CharredremainZ

Hot Topic Tourer
    Jun 2, 2021
    Greeley, PA
    May or may not help but this is what I keep getting from this lesson, won't complete for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220106-121159_Synner.jpg
      Screenshot_20220106-121159_Synner.jpg
      92.4 KB · Views: 134

Russ

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
    Dec 30, 2021
    Hey everyone, I know several of you have mentioned issues with marking lessons complete. We've been looking into this issue further and have not been able to replicate it at all on our end so if you could let me know if you're still seeing it, send me any relevant screenshots, what lessons you're seeing it for, and what device you're using I'd really appreciate it!
    I’m having this issue on CAGED lesson 34. I click to complete and the app sits unresponsive for a few mins then shows a gateway error. I‘ve tried to go back several times over the last few days and the same thing keeps happening.

This is the last ”incomplete” lesson for me in the beginner section (not sure if that would make a difference or not).

Reactions: alexj
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Visu

Campfire Attention Holder
    Jan 3, 2022
    India
    Hey I am facing the exact same problem of not being able to mark the lesson complete,particularly the last lesson in CAGED Pentatonic Minor shapes..It is showing me the Website 504 error

Reactions: alexj
    Synner Endless Summer Collection